I want to let you in on a little secret.
· Have you been struggling with gut issues?
· Have you been to your doctor and been told there is nothing wrong?
· Or worse still you’ve been given a script for a proton Pump Inhibitor aka Nexium?
· Are you still suffering the same symptoms you had to begin with but now you’re not going to the toilet regularly?
So many of the clients I meet regularly are suffering from a chronic gut issue. They might have been given the label of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), or maybe they have self-diagnosed from Dr Google
These symptoms may be ongoing or come sporadically but either way when they are there it can be frustrating and even painful. There are some common signs I see when these people come to me frustrated.
· Chronic constipation or diarrohea (or alternating between both)
· Chronic bloating especially after meals and sometimes even after drinking water
· Tummy pain and cramping
· Gas (both ends)
· Burning reflux
· Feeling like they haven’t properly evacuated when going to the toilet with a bowel motion